Mitzi

Mitzi

About Me

My photo
I am 39 years old and have been married 21 years to Brent Oaks. We go to Pleasant Grove Baptist Church. We have 3 children and love spending time with our children and family and friends.

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Wednesday fun

This morning started off good at Cracker Barrell with my mother. I enjoyed it tremendously. The food was good but the company was better. I am glad my mother has retired, I get to spend more time with her, while the kids are in school. Then she and I went to Target and looked around, I looked at cheap school supplies. Right now is the opportune time to stock up. 17, 24, and 98 cent items!
Then I was off to eat with my other friends for lunch. We had a good lunch and I enjoyed the company with them too. My working has gotten into my social life, really bad,,ha.
Now we are off to church.
Good day, Good Wednesday!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It is very nice to "meet" you. Thanks for saying something on my blog and can't wait to read more about you!

Powered By Blogger