Mitzi

Mitzi

About Me

My photo
I am 39 years old and have been married 21 years to Brent Oaks. We go to Pleasant Grove Baptist Church. We have 3 children and love spending time with our children and family and friends.

Monday, September 8, 2008

Startin of my blog

hELLO,
I have never blogged before but I hope you can enjoy my days. I work at Chickfil in Huntsville, AL. and my brother is the owner of the store there. It's great! I totally love it.
I am 39 years old...forever I guess:)
I worked today and we are mourning the loss of "the Gap" in our mall. Our customers are very angry at this loss. They are running over to a new outdoor mall, the only thing is, you have to park in a deck then walk about 1/4 mile into this outdoor mall. You can't just drive up and park and shop. You must park then walk into this mini community to shop. It's the fad right now. I hope it is this winter and when it's raining.
It does affect our business but we know that the Lord will bless!
thats it for today,,, maybe.
Luv
Mitzi

3 comments:

TheChinaPainter said...

Welcome to the world of blogging! I came here from Karen's blog. I too have a blog. Check it out.
http://thechinapainter.blogspot.com/
Dixie

TheChinaPainter said...

It looks like I am the first to post a comment. I am glad to have that honor. Dixie

KarenW said...

Welcome to the world of blogging! It's a great way to keep up. Great pictures of you and the kids!

Powered By Blogger