Mitzi

Mitzi

About Me

My photo
I am 39 years old and have been married 21 years to Brent Oaks. We go to Pleasant Grove Baptist Church. We have 3 children and love spending time with our children and family and friends.

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Thursday thoughts

Today was a normal work day, got up got kids off to school, then I went to work. I got to see Jill Hollis Starnes and her new baby girl Josi and her husband. Sweet, Sweet beautiful little girl.
I worked then went to eat with Will at Phil Sandovals(mexican rest.)And if you read this Will, Thank you!!! it was good, but boy has it ever gave me the heartburn:(
I came home from work and took the kids to the library, that was fun. It is always fun enjoying free stuff. I got some cds, dvds and some books. Then we went to Target again , to pick up some medicine. Then we came home and I am ready to put my feet up!
I am off tomorrow from work and I am gonna enjoy it. Need to do laundry but, when do I not need to do laundry???

No comments:

Powered By Blogger