Mitzi

Mitzi

About Me

My photo
I am 39 years old and have been married 21 years to Brent Oaks. We go to Pleasant Grove Baptist Church. We have 3 children and love spending time with our children and family and friends.

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

eat mor chickn


This is the chick fil a that I work at. We open every morning at 9 am. I usually work 3 or 4 days a week.
Today I went to work and Grace came over after school and we went and had her senior pics made at a place called "potrait innovations" and it was the best place for pics.
We got some really great pics, I am gonna try to load them or at least one tonight.
I was alot of fun. She has grown up too soon! Seems like I was pushing her in a stroller yesterday and now we are getting her senior pics made. Life goes on, don't it?
Well we had a good day. I am really tired. I better run. Good day! more pics if I can load them:)

No comments:

Powered By Blogger