Mitzi

Mitzi

About Me

My photo
I am 39 years old and have been married 21 years to Brent Oaks. We go to Pleasant Grove Baptist Church. We have 3 children and love spending time with our children and family and friends.

Sunday, March 29, 2009

where in the world have I been?

Well sorry it's been so long, I kind of got INVOLVED in Facebook.....I love that spot!!
we have had a great first quarter of the year, Grace is babysitting our neice and working some for my brother at his chickfila.
I am working and running kids around.
I am home today(Sunday March 29) because Lilly got a migraine and had to come home from church and sleep it off.
Grace had her prom this weekend, she was just beautiful and had a wonderful time!!
J.D. has just been his 8 year old boy self. He usually just hangs with the girls and does whatever we do, but his baseball season is getting started, so we will be busy with that!
Well, just wanted to post a tiny bit since I was so behind.
I hope you all have had a good first part of the year,,,maybe I will post more often.
love ya'll
Mitzi

No comments:

Powered By Blogger