Mitzi

Mitzi

About Me

My photo
I am 39 years old and have been married 21 years to Brent Oaks. We go to Pleasant Grove Baptist Church. We have 3 children and love spending time with our children and family and friends.

Friday, November 28, 2008

Thankful I am alive

well Thanksgiving wasn't so great!!! Grace and I either had the stomach bug or we had a food borne illnes. We kind of lean toward the food illness. We had leftover potato casserole, and it had us, we think for about 2 days. In the early hours of Thanksgiving day Grace woke me up with it coming out the "attic" and I thought I would be ok. Then as the morning proceeded, I began to have problems in the "basement" and very sick. We both were running fevers and aching. So we laid on the couch and recliners and slept Thanksgiving 2008 away. Meanwhile the other healthy family members went to my brother Will's house in Madison and had family Thanksgiving Dinner. I am thankful that noone else got what we had. I am still weak today but feeling better by the hours. I at least ate something today and didn't get sick.
Grace has struggled with weakness too but we are getting our strength. I think we were dehydrated.
Well I hope your Thanksgiving was much better , but we may have dinner tomorrow night at Cracker Barrell during the Al. Au game. Roll Tide but I don't care to watch it. Just let me know who wins in the end:)

No comments:

Powered By Blogger